The Pfizer Epilepsy Scholarship honors students who have overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy, by being successful in school, participating and doing well in extracurricular and community activities, and showing interest to succeed out of college or graduate school.
40 students will receive a one-year, $2,000 scholarship
Deadline is June 15, 2010
Applicants must be under a doctor’s care for epilepsy AND in school as:
- A high school senior who has applied to college
- A freshman, sophomore, or junior in college
- A college senior who has applied to graduate school
Application Package Must Include:
An essay on one of the following topics:
- How you have overcome the challenges (personally, socially, academically)
- What living with epilepsy means to you
- Who has helped you succeed, and how
- An achievement you are proud of
Proof of your grades (transcripts)
Proof of other extracurricular or community activities
2 letters of recommendation (1 must be from your doctor)
For more information or to apply, visit the for the Pfizer Epilepsy Scholarship website.
Good luck! Apply today!