Federal Grad PLUS Loans

Just when you think you’re done with school, loans and the stress of figuring out how to pay for it, you decide to go to graduate school. The PLUS Loan for Graduate and Professional students is an affordable student aid option. PLUS Loans are available either through the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) program or the William D. Ford Federal Direct (Direct Loan) program.

Grad PLUS Loan Requirements:

To qualify for a Grad PLUS Loan you must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form at your school’s financial aid office. The FAFSA will be an application for the maximum loan amount of either a subsidized or unsubsidized Stafford Loan. To be awarded the loan, applicants must have an acceptable credit history.