Clean Start (TM) by Dermalogica, a line young adult-friendly skin care essentials, is launching its new Smart Mouth Girls program.
They are looking for up to ten young women between the ages of 16-25 to be the brand’s ambassadors.
The contest, which requires posting a video on the brand’s website, is currently live and ends on August 31.
- Selected Smart Mouth Girls will receive a $500 Clean Start product Starter Pack, containing skin care supplies for the Smart Mouth Girl and a best friend.
- Each Smart Mouth Girl also receives a Flip-camera, to document testimonials and other content for their blogs.
- Smart Mouth Girls receive student pricing on product purchases, quarterly product packages, and have the opportunity to apply for a 6-week paid marketing scholarship or internship.
For more information regarding the Smart Mouth Girl program please visit http://cleanstart.dermalogica.com/smart_mouth_girl.html.
The AT&T Big Mobile on Campus Challenge is a national contest that invites college students to design the next generation of e-learning mobile applications that demonstrate usability, quality, innovation, utility, and marketability.
The 2010 contest started March 1. Deadline for all received applications is September 15, 2010.
- There will be five finalists, and then three overall winners.
- The top five finalists’ schools will receive complimentary memberships to AT&T’s Developer Program.
- The Grand Prize Winner(s) of the contest will be presented with a $10,000 scholarship either as an individual or team, receive a mobile device of choice per entrant and be invited to participate on the 2011 AT&T Big Mobile on Campus Challenge Judging Committee.
- Additionally, the two runners-up will receive a $5,000 scholarship, given to the individual or divided among the team members, as well as a mobile device of choice for each entrant.
For more information, official contest rules, and application forms for the AT&T Big Mobile on Campus Challenge, please visit: http://bigmobileoncampus.wireless.att.com/.