Well, Penny Arcade is rewarding one lucky student with a $10,000 academic scholarship.
Deadline: May 30, 2010
- Applicants must be a full-time student attending an accredited college or university in the United States during the 2009-2010 academic school year. (You must currently be enrolled in a college/university, therefore high school seniors are not eligible.)
- Applicants must have the intention to enter the game industry in some capacity
- Major: any field
- GPA: 3.3 minimum (on a 4.0 scale)
Scholarship application packet must include:
- Completed & signed application
- Two page letter
- Two current signed letters of recommendation
- Most current and official college/university transcript
- Photograph of yourself
- Must be postmarked by May 30, 2010
Winner will be announced and contacted in September 2010.
Here is the scholarship application. Good luck!